Subject: [netlmm] Needed presentations for the priority discussion

From: "Soininen Jonne (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:29:56 +0200

Hello everybody,

I was wondering, what if any presentations are needed for the priority 
discussion. I think we should go through the relevant parts of the 3GPP 
dependency list, and recheck the Liaison Statement we got from 3GPP2 in 
the fall at least. I think I could present those. However, do we 
understand the other technical areas enough?

I don't want this to be however another occasion for presenting the 
draft that you couldn't present this time around. So, please indicate if 
you have an area you don't understand and of which you would like to see 
a short presentation of rather than saying what you would like to 
present. I think the discussion should take the priority in this 
meeting, and not the presentations.

Obviously, the editors of the current WG documents shall be prepared to 
present the status of their document and prepare to present the issues 
that need solving.

Cheers,

Jonne.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm