Subject: [netlmm] Network Mobility Basic Support within Proxy Mobile IPv6

From: "Jong-Hyouk Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:03:32 +0900

Hi, all.

Today, we publish a new document describing scenarios of NBS within PMIPv6.
The main goal of describing scenarios is to show how to establish
the bi-directional tunnel between a NEMO and its HA when the NEMO moves
within PMIPv6 domains.

We'd like to take comments from netlmm and mext.

Cheers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Mar 21, 2008 1:45 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jhlee-netlmm-nemo-scenarios-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Network Mobility Basic Support within Proxy Mobile
IPv6: scenarios and analysis
       Author(s)       : J. Lee, B. Han, T. Chung, H. Lim
       Filename        : draft-jhlee-netlmm-nemo-scenarios-00.txt
       Pages           : 29
       Date            : 2008-3-20

As Proxy Mobile IPv6 is deployed, a Mobile Network will be
  initialized in or move to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  In this
  document, the scenarios of Network Mobility Basic Support within
  Proxy Mobile IPv6 that ensure session continuance for all nodes in
  the Mobile Network are presented.  In addition, an analysis of all
  scenarios that comprise the interactions between Network Mobility
  Basic Support and Proxy Mobile IPv6 is provided as a guideline to
  PMIPv6 deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhlee-netlmm-nemo-scenarios-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 
Internet Management Technology Lab, Sungkyunkwan University.
Jong-Hyouk Lee.

#email: jonghyouk (at) gmail (dot) com
#webpage: http://cv.hurryon.org
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm