Subject: [netlmm] Acronym for IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:59:42 +0100

Folks,

While discussing about IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 with a 
colleague of mine, I found it pretty annoying that there's no short 
acronym for IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 which I therefore had to 
repeat over and over during all the discussions.

How about picking up an acronym to refer to IPv4 Support for Proxy 
Mobile IPv6? DSPMIPv6 or else, just want an acronym :)

--julien
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: "John.zhao"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:39:41 -0500

Hi,Julien

	Me too. I prefer to treate it as PDSMIPv6 but not DSPMIPv6.How about it?
	My two cents.

			Best Rgds,
Thanks,

	　　　　　　　　John.zhao

　　	　	　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　	　	　　　　　　2008-03-12
======= 2008-03-13 00:59:00 You have said:=======

>Mobile IPv6? DSPMIPv6 or else, just want an acronym :)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =