Subject: Re: [netlmm] Implementation of Proxy MIPv6

From: RYUJI WAKIKAWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:54:05 +0900

Hi Vincent,

Keio/WIDE has developed an implementation as an extension to SHISA.
The target OS is NetBSD. We might open the source codes in future.
We need more time to complete the implementations.

regards,
ryuji

ps. Mobicom08 and Mobiarch08 CFP are attached below!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        CALL FOR PAPERS

                           MobiCom 2008
            The Fourteenth Annual International Conference
                on Mobile Computing and Networking

                        September 14-19, 2007
             	   San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
              http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/
                    Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACM MobiCom is the premier international conference dedicated to
addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing and
wireless and mobile networking.  It has served as an exciting
international forum since 1995, addressing networks, systems,
algorithms, and applications that support the symbiosis of mobile
computers and wireless networks. This year, we will continue
this tradition, but we especially encourage the submission of papers
in the experimental systems area.  This area has seen exciting
developments in recent years and explicit efforts will be taken to
represent it strongly at MobiCom this year.

Authors are invited to submit full papers, challenges papers, student
posters, and research demos and exhibits, presenting new research
related to the theory or practice of mobile computing and/or wireless
and mobile networking. All submissions must describe original research,
not published or currently under review for another conference or
journal. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:

  * Operating system and middleware support for mobile computing and
    networking
  * Architectures, protocols, and algorithms to cope with mobility,
    limited bandwidth, limited power and/or intermittent connectivity
  * Fundamental understanding of mobile computing and wireless  
networking
  * Wireless and mobile techniques for delay tolerant, mobile ad hoc,
    and wireless sensor networks
  * Security, privacy, and trustworthiness of mobile and wireless  
systems
  * Wireless access technologies (e.g. mesh systems, PANs)
  * Integration and interworking of wired and wireless networks
  * Protocols exploiting novel technologies such as UWB, MIMO,
    directional antennas, and software radios
  * Techniques for dynamic spectrum use
  * Architectures, algorithms and protocols for cognitive wireless
    networks and their integration in the Internet
  * Modeling, measurement and simulation of mobile networks
  * Experimental test-beds for mobile/wireless networks
  * Performance evaluation of mobile and wireless networks, protocols,
    and systems
  * Next generation (beyond 802.11) wireless technologies and related
    systems and protocols

Submission Instructions
Detailed instructions on how and where to submit your paper can be
found at http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/cfp.pdf

IMPORTANT DATES:
Abstracts submission due: March 7, 2008
Paper submission due: March 14, 2008
Notification of acceptance: June 19, 2008
Camera-ready version due: July 7, 2008

General Chair - [email-masked]:
J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, UC Santa Cruz and PARC

Technical Co-Chairs - [email-masked]:
Raghupathy (Siva) Sivakumar, Georgia Tech
Peter Steenkiste, Carnegie Mellon University

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please contact the General Chair or Program
Co-Chairs for more information.  For information on ACM SIGMOBILE and  
the
MobiCom series of conferences, see http://www.sigmobile.org/ or contact
[email-masked].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          CALL FOR PAPERS

                         ACM MobiArch 2008
                   An ACM SIGCOMM 2008 Workshop
                 Seattle, WA, USA, August 22, 2008

               The 3rd ACM International Workshop on
           Mobility in the Evolving Internet Architecture
              Paper registration deadline: March 17, 2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

       http://www.sigcomm.org/sigcomm2008/workshops/mobiarch/

Recent developments in wireless access technologies and mobile devices
are beginning to make widespread user, terminal and network mobility a
reality in the commercial Internet. At the same time, the Internet
architecture struggles to incorporate the functionality that will  
sustain
this increasingly more mobile and more dynamic Internet use. Efficient
mobility management and mobility optimizations, locator-identifier
splits, multihoming, security and related network operation and
management functions are still in the early stages of development. It  
is,
however, already clear that supporting widespread mobility poses to
significantly impact the original end-to-end design of the Internet.

At the same time, critical momentum is building to significantly revise
or even replace the current Internet architecture. Several substantial
Future Internet initiatives have started in Europe, the US and Asia, and
the topic is also actively being discussed in the vendor and network
operator communities. These Future Internet efforts offer the exciting
opportunity to design radically different approaches to supporting host
and network mobility and multihoming, and may eventually lead to an
internetwork architecture with significantly more advanced mobility
features than those that the piecemeal extensions of the current  
Internet
protocols result in.

MobiArch'08 welcomes submissions from both researchers and practitioners
that explore recent advances in architectures, protocols and emerging
technologies to enable mobility and multihoming in the Internet, as well
as concepts and designs to support widespread mobility and multihoming  
in
future internetworks.  Early results, position papers, systems and
measurement papers are particularly welcome.

TOPICS
MobiArch'08 covers all aspects related to mobility in the current and
future Internet, including, but not limited to:

  * Architectures and protocols for mobility support at all layers
    of the Internet protocol stack, as well as cross-layer approaches
  * Novel concepts to support widespread mobility and multihoming
    in a Future Internet
  * Routing and addressing issues (including locator/identifier
    splits) and their impact on the Internet architecture
  * Multihoming, including flow distribution and load-sharing for
    wireless and mobility
  * Performance evaluation, experimentation and modeling of
    Internet mobility
  * Models for mobility patterns and their experimental validation
  * New wireless technologies and services and their impact on the
    Internet architecture
  * Location management, positioning and data management for
    wireless and mobility
  * Accounting, access control, security and privacy issues and
    their impact on the Internet architecture
  * Social, economic, scalability and deployment issues

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Submissions must be no longer than six pages, including all figures and
references, must be in PDF format, and must follow the ACM formatting
guidelines (http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates).
Submissions that do not adhere to these requirements will be rejected
without further review.
Peer review is single-blind; the authors names and affiliations are to  
be
included on the submission. Submissions cannot be previously published  
or
be under concurrent review elsewhere. The submission of position papers
is encouraged; please clearly identify position papers as such when
submitting.
Papers may be submitted at http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=6140

IMPORTANT DATES
  March 17, 2008        Registration of paper abstract
  March 24, 2008        Submissions due
  May 1, 2008           Notification of acceptance
  June 9, 2008          Camera ready version due
  August 22, 2008       Workshop date

TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
  Lars Eggert           (co-chair, Nokia Research Center, FI)
  Linda Doyle           (co-chair, Trinity College, IE)
  Rui Aguiar            (Universidade de Aveiro, PT)
  Bengt Ahlgren         (Swedish Institute of Computer Science, SE)
  Jari Arkko            (Ericsson, FI)
  Marcelo Bagnulo       (University Carlos III of Madrid, ES)
  Olivier Bonaventure   (Université Catholique de Louvain, BE)
  Wesley Eddy           (NASA/Verizon (US)
  Joseph Evans          (University of Kansas, US)
  Ted Faber             (USC Information Sciences Institute, US)
  Stephen Hailes        (University College London, UK)
  Roger Karrer          (T-Labs, DE)
  Rajeev Koodli         (Nokia Research Center, US)
  Donal O'Mahony        (Trinity College, IE)
  Jörg Ott              (Helsinki University of Technology, FI)
  Guru Parulkar         (Stanford University, US)
  Dipankar Raychaudhuri (Rutgers University, US)
  Dave Thaler           (Microsoft, US)
  Ryuji Wakikawa        (Keio University, JP)
  Klaus Wehrle          (RWTH Aachen University, DE)
  Lixia Zhang           (UCLA, US)

On 2008/02/29, at 1:52, Nicolas Dichtel wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> our compagny has developped a proprietary implementation of PMIP6:
>   Implementation: 6WIND
>   Product: 6WINDGate
>   Status: terminated
>
>
> Regards,
> Nicolas
>
> Le 28.02.2008 10:39, Vincent Gay a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to know more about the status of Proxy MIPv6  
>> implementations.
>> After doing some researchs I've found only one by Korea University of
>> Technology.
>>
>> Are any of you aware of other implementations (open source/ 
>> proprietary,
>> terminated/ongoing..) ?
>>
>> Many thanks in advance.
>>
>> Vincent
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> netlmm mailing list
>> [email-masked]
>> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm
> _______________________________________________
> netlmm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm