Subject: [netlmm] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-00.txt

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:01:39 +0200

Folks,

FYI, this individual submission to the MEXT WG has some applicability to 
the PMIPv6 protocol developed by the NETLMM WG.

-- julien & marcelo, MEXT chairs.

Subject: FW: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-00.txt
From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
To: "mext" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Giaretta, Gerardo" <[email-masked]>, "marcelo bagnulo" <[email-masked]>, "Julien Laganier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:32:43 -0500

Hello All,

Please find the latest Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility draft at the
below link.
We highly value your review and comments!

Many Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2008-04-29

This document defines the revocation semantics for terminating a mobile
node's mobility session and associated resources.  These semantics are
generic enough and can be used by mobility entities in the case of
Client Mobile IPv6 and its extensions.  This mechanism allows the
mobility entity which initiates the revocation procedure to request its
corresponding one to terminate either one, multiple or all specified
binding cache entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocatio
n-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm