Subject: [netlmm] applying Context transfer scheme to PMIPv6?

From: "jjbaek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:43:55 +0900

I read the draft document related with context transfer.

But I cannot find the detail mention on it.

So I try to apply the context transfer scheme between MAGs or LMAs(Global
mobility)

Is it possible or not bad idea?

Could you tell me about applying Context transfer scheme to PMIPv6?

**************

Jae jong Baek

**************

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:28:09 +0200

Hi Jaejong,

I am not sure about what you ask.
Yes, CT for PMIP is possible. Associated scenarios have been
analyzed and described in draft-liebsch-netlmm-proxymip6ct-00.txt
based on RFC4076. The draft has recently expired. Othere schemes
have been proposed to perform CT with Fast Handoff signaling between
MAGs. Hope that helps a bit.

marco

jjbaek schrieb:
> So I try to apply the context transfer scheme between MAGs or 
> LMAs(Global mobility)
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>