Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-13.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2008-05-12

Network-based mobility management enables IP mobility for a host
without requiring its participation in any mobility related
signaling.  The Network is responsible for managing IP mobility on
behalf of the host.  The mobility entities in the network are
responsible for tracking the movements of the host and initiating the
required mobility signaling on its behalf.  This specification
describes a network-based mobility management protocol and is
referred to as Proxy Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm