Subject: [netlmm] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-14 (fwd)

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

There has been an error in version -13, w.r.t incorrectly swapping
of processing rules in 5.4.1.1 and 5.4.1.2. Its my mistake. The
original processing rules are just fine, only changes are w.r.t
multiple prefixes. The HNP is still the primary for BCE lookup and
the logic just stayed the same. It was an error and I realized after
I posted the draft.

I've also addressed some minor nits pointed by Vijay.

Please review the draft before Monday in entirity and let me know of
any nits and also the exact suggested text for fixing that nit, that
will help. This work should be wrapped.

Regards
Sri

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:45:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
     [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-14

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-14.txt has been successfuly submitted by Sri Gundavelli and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6
Revision:	 14
Title:		 Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:	 2008-05-13
WG ID:		 netlmm
Number_of_pages: 87

Abstract:
Network-based mobility management enables IP mobility for a host
without requiring its participation in any mobility related
signaling.  The Network is responsible for managing IP mobility on
behalf of the host.  The mobility entities in the network are
responsible for tracking the movements of the host and initiating the
required mobility signaling on its behalf.  This specification
describes a network-based mobility management protocol and is
referred to as Proxy Mobile IPv6.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm