Subject: [netlmm] Agenda for Dublin

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:53:02 -0700

All,
The agenda for the Dublin meeting is now at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/netlmm.txt.  We only have
time to delve into the items on the charter at this meeting.  So, we
will not have time to discuss items that are not directly part of the
charter. 

On the PMIP6-MIP6 interactions, there seems to be one outstanding major
issue that remains unresolved.  We are asking that George and Vijay
present the two views on the issue and we have a discussion following
that.  On all other topics, we will have a short presentation of the
status and open issues, followed by discussion again. 

Please let Jonne and I know if you have any comments. 

Thanks,
Vidya
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm