Subject: [netlmm] Inter-Domain PMIP

From: Niklas Neumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:21:06 +0200

Hello everybody,

we are currently doing research on using PMIP in inter-domain scenarios. 
The basic parts of our work are described in an Internet-Draft that we 
just submitted. We appreciate any comments or suggestions that you may 
have on the topic. If there is interest in this work from your side, we 
gladly provide more details.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Inter-Domain Handover and Data Forwarding between 
Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domains
	Author(s)       : N. Neumann, et al.
	Filename        : draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-07

This document specifies mechanisms to setup and maintain handover and
data forwarding procedures that allow a mobile node to move between
different domains that provide (localized) network-based mobility
support based on Proxy Mobile IPv6 for that node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neumann-netlmm-inter-domain-00.txt

Best regards
   Niklas Neumann

-- 
Niklas Neumann - University of Goettingen, Institute of Computer Science
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nneuman1/
Tel: +49 551 39-14419
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm