Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interactions between PMIPv6 and MIPv6: scenarios and related issues
	Author(s)       : G. Giaretta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-10-24

The scenarios where Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) and Mobile IPv6
(MIPv6) protocols interact with each other need special
considerations.  An analysis of all the scenarios that involve this
interaction is necessary in order to provide guidelines to PMIPv6
protocol design and applicability.  This document describes all
identified possible scenarios, which require an interaction between
PMIPv6 and MIPv6 and discusses all issues related to these scenarios.
Solutions to enable these scenarios are also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm