Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-01-28

This document defines a new Mobility Option for allowing the mobile
access gateway and the local mobility anchor to negotiate GRE
encapsulation mode and exchange the downlink and uplink GRE keys
which are used for marking the downlink and uplink traffic that
belong to a specific mobile node session or a specific flow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

---

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:53:59 -0600

Hello All,

Revision 03 which address all the wg LC has been submitted.
Please let me know if you have any comment.

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility
Management Working Group of the IETF.

This document defines a new Mobility Option for allowing the mobile
access gateway and the local mobility anchor to negotiate GRE
encapsulation mode and exchange the downlink and uplink GRE keys which
are used for marking the downlink and uplink traffic that belong to a
specific mobile node session or a specific flow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-03.t
xt