Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 05:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-02-16

This specification defines a new Mobility Option for allowing the
mobile access gateway and the local mobility anchor to negotiate GRE
(Generic Routing Encapsulation) encapsulation mode and exchange the
downlink and uplink GRE keys which are used for marking the downlink
and uplink traffic that belong to a specific mobility session.  In
addition, the same mobility option is used to explicitly negotiate
the GRE encapsulation mode only without exchanging the GRE keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.