Subject: [netlmm] AD review of draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support (part 5, final)

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:29:45 +0200

Continuing from page 40 to the end:

> The status values MUST be assigned
>    from the same number space used for Binding Acknowledgement status
>    values, as defined in [RFC-3775].

Just say "... values are assigned from the number space ..."

>    This document defines news mobility options for supporting the IPv4
new

> All the security considerations from the base Proxy Mobile IPv6
>    protocol [RFC-5213 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5213>] apply when using the extensions defined in this
>    document. 

... from the base Proxy Mobile IPv6 [RFC-5213], Mobile IPv6 [RFC-3775], 
and Dual-Stack Mobile IPv6 [DSMIP] apply when ...

> It also
>    uses some of the mobility options from DSMIPv6 specification [ID-
>    DSMIP6].  
Given the above change, I think you can remove this sentence.

Jari

---

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:25:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jari,

> Just say "... values are assigned from the number space ..."

Ok

> ... from the base Proxy Mobile IPv6 [RFC-5213], Mobile IPv6 [RFC-3775], and 
> Dual-Stack Mobile IPv6 [DSMIP] apply when ...
>

Ok

> Given the above change, I think you can remove this sentence.

Ok

Thanks for the review.

Regards
Sri