Subject: [netlmm] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-12 (fwd)

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

This has the required clarifications as identified during the last
week's discussions. Also, the earlier posted text has some change as
reviewed and suggested by Vijay and thanks for that and all others
for the inputs.

Sri

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
     draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-12

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-12.txt has been successfuly submitted by Sri Gundavelli and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support
Revision:	 12
Title:		 IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:	 2009-04-23
WG ID:		 netlmm
Number_of_pages: 50

Abstract:
This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
adding IPv4 protocol support.  The scope of IPv4 protocol support is
two-fold: 1) enable IPv4 home address mobility support to the mobile
node. 2) allowing the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6
domain to exchange signaling messages over an IPv4 transport network.

The IETF Secretariat.