Subject: [netlmm] Protocol Action: 'GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 07:16:03 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Network-based Localized Mobility 
Management Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-08.txt

Technical Summary

   The GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6 specifies an option
   to use GRE tunneling and GRE keys to enable distinction of
   different flows in Proxy Mobile IP sessions.

Working Group Summary

   There is a consensus in Netlmm WG that this specification is
   ready to be published as a proposed standard.

Document Quality

   The document has gone through various reviews and a successful WGLC.
   A number of changes were performed due to AD review and subsequent
   review by additional list members.

Personnel

   Responsible AD is Jari Arkko and the document shepherd is Jonne
   Soininen.