Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : G. Mansfield, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2010-01-22

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB, for use with network management protocols
in the Internet community.  In particular, the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB
will be used to monitor and control the mobile access gateway (MAG)
node and the local mobility anchor (LMA) functions of a Proxy Mobile
IPv6 (PMIPv6) entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.