Subject: [netlmm] Conclusion: Consensus call: PMIP6 IPv4 support change

From: "Soininen, Jonne (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:12:15 +0200

<chair hat on>
Hello everybody,

Though the consensus call finished already last Friday, it took me this long
to get my inbox untangled, and get this mail sent.

After reading all the discussion on the mailing list, I do find there is
rough consensus on the new proposal. There has been voices against parts of
the solution (the whole concept itself, lack of NAT traversal and detection,
and UDP encapsulation). As far as I can see, these have been individual
objections, and the support has been somewhat bigger.

Thus, rough consensus for the new proposal.

Best Regards,

Jonne.
-- 
Jonne Soininen
Nokia Siemens Networks

Tel: +358 40 527 46 34
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:13:48 +0200

Ok. Lets get this written up in the draft as soon as possible, so that 
we can approve the RFC.

jari