Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interactions between PMIPv6 and MIPv6: scenarios and related issues
	Author(s)       : G. Giaretta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-04-30

The use of Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) and Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6) in the
same network requires some care.  This document discusses scenarios
where such mixed usage is appropriate and points out the need for
interaction between the two mechanisms.  Solutions and
recommendations to enable these scenarios are also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-mip-interactions-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.