Subject: [netlmm] RFC 5844 on IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 20:47:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5844

        Title:      IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile 
                    IPv6 
        Author:     R. Wakikawa, S. Gundavelli
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      49
        Characters: 116102
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-18.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5844.txt

This document specifies extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol
for adding IPv4 protocol support.  The scope of IPv4 protocol support
is two-fold: 1) enable IPv4 home address mobility support to the
mobile node, and 2) allow the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile
IPv6 domain to exchange signaling messages over an IPv4 transport
network.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC