Subject: [netlmm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-based Localized Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LMA Discovery for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, V. Devarapalli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-12

Large Proxy Mobile IPv6 deployments would benefit from a
functionality, where a Mobile Access Gateway could dynamically
discover a Local Mobility Anchor for a Mobile Node attaching to a
Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  The purpose of the dynamic discovery
functionality is to reduce the amount of static configuration in the
Mobile Access Gateway.  This document describes several possible
dynamic Local Mobility Anchor discovery solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.