Subject: [netlmm] FW: Manual Post Requested for draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 13:44:04 +0900

Hi, mext folks,

We just submitted NEMO-enabled PMIPv6 solution by employing proxy router.

We actively welcome a variety of opinions.

Regards,

Seil Jeon

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 1:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Manual Post Requested for draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6 

Manual Posting Requested for following Internet-Draft:

I-D Submission Tool URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?submission_id=27192

Filename:	   draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6
Version:	   00
Staging URL:	   http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6-
00.txt
Title:		   Network Mobility Support in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain
Creation_date:	   2010-10-16
WG ID:		   Individual Submission
Number_of_pages: 15
Abstract:
Network mobility (NEMO) enables all the nodes within a mobile network to
provide session continuity without requiring their involvement when the
mobile network moves. To provide NEMO support, the NEMO basic support
protocol (NEMO-BSP) is specified in [RFC 3963].

With the advances of the network-based mobility management protocol
referred to as Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6), interest in applicable NEMO
support in the PMIPv6 domain is increasing however, the standard PMIPv6,
defined in [RFC 5213], handles only a single mobile node.

This document presents a NEMO-enabled PMIPv6 using a Proxy Router
(PR) rather than the MR defined in [RFC 3963] and describes detailed
operations for network/node mobility support in the PMIPv6 domain.

Submitter: Seil Jeon ([email-masked])

Author(s):
Seil Jeon, [email-masked]
Young-Han Kim, [email-masked]
Jiwon Jang, [email-masked]