Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Netmod Ver DT - Meeting Agenda 28th June

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 14:39:11 +0100

Hi,

My proposed agenda for today's meeting is below, please reply with any 
proposed changes/additions.

1) Agenda bashing (if required) (5 mins)

2) Try and finalize/agree requirements draft for publishing (50 mins)

3) Wrap up, actions before next meeting (5 mins)

------------

Webex details:

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m196086ddc16716f4da6338e481c01246 

Meeting number (access code): 200 574 017
Meeting password: UdTbwvpT (83829878 from phones)

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers: 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=435913767&tollFree=1 

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Thanks,
Rob