Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Please can you create a github repository

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:37:10 +0100

Hi Netmod chairs,

Please can you create a github repository under 
https://github.com/netmod-wg for the YANG versioning design team 
requirements draft.

I'm not sure it matters too much what it is called, but suggest perhaps 
"yang-ver-dt-reqs"?

For the requirements draft name, I am thinking 
"draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs". I presume that fits the rules?

Please can you also make me an owner of the new repository so that I can 
give edit/write permissions to the other DT members.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:10:06 +0100

Thanks chairs!

The github repository has been setup, 
https://github.com/netmod-wg/yang-ver-dt

I've added those who's github ids I know, or could easily find.

I don't know ids for Michael, Qin, Reshad.  If you unicast me your ids I 
can add you.

Thanks,
Rob

On 14/06/2018 16:37, Robert Wilton wrote:
> I'm not sure it matters too much what it is called, but suggest 
> perhaps "yang-ver-dt-reqs"?
>
> Please can you also make me an owner of the new repository so that I 
> can give edit/write permissions to the other DT members.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Rob
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:55:05 -0400

done -- https://github.com/netmod-wg/yang-ver-dt

my thinking is that you can add a sub directory per document, rather 
than a repo per document, and manage as you see fit.

you have admin rights to add coauthors as you wish.

Lou