Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Clarifications needed about status

From: Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 13:01:49 +0200

Hello,

It is not urgent or crucial, but IMHO once we start working on the 
solution we should address the issue

Clarify YANG "status" keyword usage #27
https://github.com/netmod-wg/yang-next/issues/27

regards Balazs

-- 
Balazs Lengyel                       Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
Senior Specialist
Mobile: +36-70-330-7909              email: [email-masked]

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:49:03 +0100

Hi Balazs,

I agree that it certainly makes sense to consider the points raised, but 
how much of this is possible to clarify may depend on whether we are 
writing a YANG semver draft or YANG 1.2 draft.

Thanks,
Rob