Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-00.txt

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 14:27:45 -0400

I pushed the -00 draft with only a couple of additional changes prompted
by Jürgen and Reshad.  Some of the other comments Jürgen made will need
to be folded into later revisions.  Since those were regarding
background text, I think we're good for conveying our problem statement
and requirements.

We still have time (until 23:59 UTC tomorrow) if we need to push through
any emergency changes.

Joe

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-00.txt
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 11:24:30 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs
Revision:	00
Title:		YANG Module Versioning Requirements
Document date:	2018-07-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems that can arise because of the
   YANG language module update rules, that require all updates to YANG
   module preserve strict backward compatibility.  It also defines the
   requirements on any solution designed to solve the stated problems.
   This document does not consider possible solutions, nor endorse any
   particular solution.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat