Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Netmod Ver DT

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:35:46 +0100

Hi All,

I think that it would be good to meet today to partly work out where we 
are and what our next steps should be.

My thoughts is that the design team should have a two (or perhaps three) 
pronged approach:

(1) We need to apply the necessary markups/revisions to the requirements 
draft, and ask the chairs to poll for adoption.
(2) As mentioned previously, I think that it would be good to have a 
draft to discuss the various possible solutions, list the pro's and 
con's, and evaluate the solution.
(3) Once we know which direction of solution we want to pursue then we 
can also start progressing a solution draft (this might be the clacla 
draft, or it could be a new draft if we went for a very different solution).

For (2), I have started putting a very rough framework together of what 
this could look like (attached).  I've only had limited time, lots of 
parts/detail is currently missing, English needs to be improved in 
various places.  But my main question is whether the DT thinks that this 
is the right sort of document for us to be working on, and whether it 
broadly has the right shape.  If is does then I'll commit the source xml 
file to the github repository and we can all work on improving it, and 
adding all the missing substance.  If it the wrong thing, then we can 
have a discussion about what we should have in its place.

Webex details are the same as before, but also attached.

Thanks,
Rob

Subject: (Forward to others) WebEx meeting changed: NETMOD YANG Version DT
From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 13:07:42 +0000

You can forward this invitation to others.  

Hello,

Robert Wilton changed the WebEx meeting information.

NETMOD YANG Version DT
Every Thursday, from Thursday, May 24, 2018, to no end date
3:00 pm  |  GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 200 574 017 
Meeting password: UdTbwvpT (83829878 from phones)

Add to Calendar
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m6075510d932818b66418a413f3819731

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m17e7eef8ba31a53254efa7c8c33048dc

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number.  If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.  

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=435913767&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.