Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] YANG Ver DT meeting 25th Oct

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:36:24 +0100

I may be a couple of minutes late, but I'll set up the bridge.

Today's meeting agenda:

1) Form a plan on who is going to present what.
2) Form a plan on side meetings.
3) Continue to discuss requirement questions.

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/netmod-ver-dt

Meeting details:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m196086ddc16716f4da6338e481c01246
Meeting number (access code): 200 574 017
Meeting password: UdTbwvpT (83829878 from phones)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
 From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting 
number.  If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=435913767&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

Thanks,
Rob