Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Req slides

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 06:42:47 -0400

Attached are the fairly trivial slides for the reqs presentation.  The
discussion will certainly be around 1.4 as we've seen.  I plan to rehash
the discussion from the list (and what we have said as a team), and
encourage the bigger discussion to happen during the solutions block.

Thoughts?

Joe

---

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:15:49 +0000

Hello Joe,

I think the statement about instance data might give some people
the idea that this is about
draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data.  So at least during the
presentation you should indicate that this is primarily about data
received on Netconf/Restconf, although it also applies to file
based instance data.

IMHO Generally I have the feeling that we have too many MUST
requirements, we might end up with partial solutions or solutions
that do not full fill all the requirements.  But I do not want to
do anything about it just now.

regards Balazs

On 2018. 10. 30. 11:42, Joe Clarke
wrote:

Thoughts?

Joe

_______________________________________________
Netmod-ver-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod-ver-dt

--
Balazs Lengyel Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
Senior Specialist
Mobile: +36-70-330-7909 email: [email-masked]

---

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 09:15:06 -0400

On 10/30/18 07:15, Balázs Lengyel wrote:
> Hello Joe,
> 
> I think the statement about instance data might give some people the
> idea that this is about draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data.  So at
> least during the presentation you should indicate that this is primarily
> about data received on Netconf/Restconf, although it also applies to
> file based instance data.

I added a clarification.  See attached.

Joe

> requirements, we might end up with partial solutions or solutions that
> do not full fill all the requirements.  But I do not want to do anything
> about it just now.

> 
> regards Balazs
> 
> On 2018. 10. 30. 11:42, Joe Clarke wrote:

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:23:04 -0700

Slides look good to me. Thanks for putting them together.

> On Oct 30, 2018, at 6:15 AM, Joe Clarke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> <draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-01.pptx>_______________________________________________
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod-ver-dt <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod-ver-dt>
Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]