Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] YANG Ver DT meeting 11th Oct

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 14:25:48 +0100

Today's meeting agenda:

i) Can we get the requirements draft completed?

ii) I would like to discuss the Haskell based versioning scheme that 
uses "major.major.minor.patch", although I propose a different format 
with a different syntax of "(major.major).minor".

iii) I've updates the ID that lists the main solutions and compares the 
pros and cons of the solutions.  I think that this is just a starting point:
  - Is it the right structure/document?
  - Is it missing any solutions that we should cover?
  - Is the solution description and pros and cons accurate.

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/netmod-ver-dt

Meeting details:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m196086ddc16716f4da6338e481c01246
Meeting number (access code): 200 574 017
Meeting password: UdTbwvpT (83829878 from phones)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
 From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting 
number.  If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=435913767&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

Thanks,
Rob