Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Full review and my comments

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 14:58:23 +0000

Hello,

I made a full review of the document. See the diff between the original 
and my updated version. Please note I am not ready with chapters 4.2, 
4.3, 4.4. Coming soon.

regards Balazs

-- 
Balazs Lengyel                       Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
Senior Specialist
Mobile: +36-70-330-7909              email: [email-masked]

---

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:34:33 +0000

Hello,

I finished the full review. I attached my updated draft. Only chapters 
4.2, 4.3 changed since the previous file. Sorry for the lot of comments :-).

regards Balazs

On 2019. 02. 08. 15:58, Balazs Lengyel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I made a full review of the document. See the diff between the 
> original and my updated version. Please note I am not ready with 
> chapters 4.2, 4.3, 4.4. Coming soon.
>
> regards Balazs
>

---

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:54:10 +0000

Just to make it simpler to review my comments, here is the same
comment file, the original text  and a visual diff report
generated by winmerge.

regards Balazs

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:

Re: Full review and my comments

Date:

Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:34:30 +0100

From:

Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>

To:

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I finished the full review. I attached my updated draft. Only
chapters 4.2, 4.3 changed since the previous file. Sorry for the
lot of comments :-).

regards Balazs

Hello,

regards Balazs