Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] [netmod-wg/yang-ver-dt] 3e55ce: Revise based on the proposed YANG module versionin...

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 07:27:17 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/develop
  Home:   https://github.com/netmod-wg/yang-ver-dt
  Commit: 3e55cedd1f6405357447f9cb95e2e7ae5af1ad32
      https://github.com/netmod-wg/yang-ver-dt/commit/3e55cedd1f6405357447f9cb95e2e7ae5af1ad32
  Author: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2019-08-15 (Thu, 15 Aug 2019)

  Changed paths:
    M yang-semver/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver.txt
    M yang-semver/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver.xml

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Revise based on the proposed YANG module versioning scheme.

This new revision removes the text around module updating that was
folded into the YANG module versioning draft.  Additionally, it changes
the semver scheme to reference the revision-label concept put forth in
that same draft.

Open questions:

* Do we need to mention instance data anymore?
* Do we need or want to reflect something in YANG Library?
* Do we need a way to distinguish that a revision-label is using this
scheme?