Subject: [Netmod-ver-dt] Regarding IPR on draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 17:13:15 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

We note that all DT members are listed as contributors.  If you 
contributed to the document please respond.  Alternatively, please feel 
free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and 
would like your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to 
acknowledgments after WG adoption).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 22:32:55 +0000

I know of no IPR that applies to this draft.

Joe

> On Mar 2, 2020, at 17:13, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> We note that all DT members are listed as contributors.  If you contributed to the document please respond.  Alternatively, please feel free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and would like your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to acknowledgments after WG adoption).
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Netmod-ver-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod-ver-dt

---

From: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 07:06:21 +0000

Rob

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
> Sent: 02 March 2020 22:13
> To: Rob Wilton (rwilton) <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03
> 
> 
> If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
> RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?
> 
> free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and would
> like your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to
> as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the
> IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of
> IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in
> any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more
> information, please see the RFCs listed above and

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 15:44:03 +0100

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03#section-3

    o  Balazs Lengyel

    o  Benoit Claise

    o  Ebben Aries

    o  Jason Sterne

    o  Joe Clarke

    o  Juergen Schoenwaelder

    o  Mahesh Jethanandani

    o  Michael (Wangzitao)

    o  Qin Wu

    o  Reshad Rahman

    o  Rob Wilton

    o  Susan Hares

    o  Wu Bo

Regards, B.
> contributed to the document please respond.  Alternatively, please 
> feel free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft 
> and would like your name removed from the contribution section (and 
> moved to acknowledgments after WG adoption).
>
> .

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 20:51:47 -0700

No, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

> On Mar 2, 2020, at 2:13 PM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 09:11:42 +0000

Balazs

-----Original Message-----
From: netmod <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Mahesh Jethanandani
Sent: 2020. március 10., kedd 4:52
To: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03

> We note that all DT members are listed as contributors.  If you
contributed to the document please respond.  Alternatively, please feel free
to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and would like
your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to
acknowledgments after WG adoption).
> 
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer 
> the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you 
> are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the 
> next stage until a response has been received from each author.
> 
> If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not 
> listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations 
> under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if 
> you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain 
> from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your 
> undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed 
> above and