Subject: [Netslices] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:23:03 +0900

Hi all,

I posted a new draft related to gateway functionalities for network slicing.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00.txt

We believe that this draft will be help for clarifying whole 
architecture of network slicing including the data plane and the concept 
of slice gateway will facilitate providing E2E network slices across 
multiple domains.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 23:16:02 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Xavier de Foy <[email-masked]>, Xavier de Foy 
<[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway
Revision:	00
Title:		Gateway Function for Network Slicing
Document date:	2018-01-31
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		22
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00

Abstract:
    This document describes the roles and requirements for a slice
    gateway which is a function or function group on the data plane for
    connecting network slice subnets and providing network slices from
    end to end.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat