Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 14:48:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP BFD Strict-Mode
        Authors         : Mercia Zheng
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-09-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to RFC4271 BGP-4 that enable a BGP
   speaker to negotiate additional Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) extensions using a BGP capability.  This BFD capability enables
   a BGP speaker to prevent a BGP session from being established until a
   BFD session is established.  It is referred to as BGP BFD "strict-
   mode".  BGP BFD strict-mode will be supported when both the local
   speaker and its remote peer are BFD strict-mode capable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/