Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 11:08:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Carrying Binding Label/Segment-ID in PCE-based Networks.
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Cheng Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-09-06

Abstract:
   In order to provide greater scalability, network opacity, and service
   independence, SR utilizes a Binding Segment Identifier (BSID).  It is
   possible to associate a BSID to RSVP-TE signaled Traffic Engineering
   Label Switching Path or binding Segment-ID (SID) to Segment Routed
   (SR) Traffic Engineering path.  Such a binding label/SID can be used
   by an upstream node for steering traffic into the appropriate TE path
   to enforce SR policies.  This document proposes an approach for
   reporting binding label/SID to Path Computation Element (PCE) for
   supporting PCE-based Traffic Engineering policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-binding-label-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/