Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 06:48:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-27

Abstract:
   This document lists functional requirements for Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) toolset in Deterministic
   Networks (DetNet) and, using these requirements; defines format and
   use principals of the DetNet service Associated Channel over a DetNet
   network with the MPLS data plane..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/