Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:28:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6-Only-Preferred Option for DHCP
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a DHCP option to indicate that a host
   supports an IPv6-only mode and willing to forgo obtaining an IPv4
   address if the network provides IPv6 connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/