Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 06:37:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Representing Netconf Data Models using Document Schema Definition Languages (DSDL)
        Authors         : Rohan Mahy
                          Sharon Chisholm
                          Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-00.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2008-07-07

Abstract:
This document describes a concrete approach for representing Netconf
and other IETF data models using the RelaxNG schema language and the
Schematron validation language, which are both part of ISO's Document
Schema Definition Languages (DSDL) standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/