Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 08:30:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Best practices for password hashing and storage
        Author          : Sam Whited
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-05-20

Abstract:
   This document outlines best practices for handling user passwords and
   other authenticator secrets in client-server systems making use of
   SASL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/