Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 04:07:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy.K
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 119
	Date            : 2020-08-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) signal channel, a protocol for signaling the need
   for protection against Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks
   to a server capable of enabling network traffic mitigation on behalf
   of the requesting client.

   A companion document defines the DOTS data channel, a separate
   reliable communication layer for DOTS management and configuration
   purposes.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8782.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/