Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 17:31:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER Prefix Redistribute
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Bo Wu
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Yisong Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a BIER proxy function to interconnect different
   underlay routing protocol areas in a network.  And a new BIER proxy
   range sub-TLV is also defined to convey BIER BFR-id information
   across the routing areas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/