Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 23:35:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 2/3 VPN Common YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-09-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a common YANG module that is meant to be reused
   by various VPN-related modules such as Layer 3 VPN Service Model,
   Layer 2 VPN Service Model, Layer 3 VPN Network Model, and Layer 2 VPN
   Network Model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/