Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 06:25:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CMP Algorithms
        Author          : Hendrik Brockhaus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using several
   cryptographic algorithms with the Certificate Management Protocol
   (CMP).  CMP is used to enroll and further manage the lifecycle of
   X.509 certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/