Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 11:08:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flex-Algorithm) In IP Networks
        Authors         : William Britto
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Parag Kaneriya
                          Rejesh Shetty
                          Ron Bonica
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-12-23

Abstract:
   An IGP Flexible Algorithm (Flex-Algorithm) allows IGP to compute
   constraint-based paths.  As currently defined, IGP Flex-Algorithm is
   used with Segment Routing (SR) data planes - SR MPLS and SRv6.
   Therefore, Flex-Algorithm cannot be deployed in the absence of SR.

   This document extends IGP Flex-Algorithm, so that it can be used for
   regular IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes.  This allows Flex-Algorithm to be
   deployed in any IP network, even in the absence of SR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/