Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 03:31:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP MPLS-Based Ethernet VPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2020-12-21

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for BGP MPLS-based Ethernet VPNs
   (EVPN).  The procedures described here meet the requirements
   specified in RFC 7209 -- "Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN)".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/