Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:29:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Open Participation Principle regarding Remote Registration Fee
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Jon Reed
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a principle for open participation that
   extends the open process principle as defined in RFC3935 by stating
   that there must always be a free option for online participation to
   IETF meetings over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/