Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 12:38:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS YANG Model Augmentations for Additional Features - Version 1
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-02-17

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data modules augmenting the IETF IS-IS
   YANG model to provide support for IS-IS Minimum Remaining Lifetime as
   defined in RFC 7987, and IS-IS Application-Specific Link Attributes
   as defined in RFC 8919.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/