Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 17:39:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP Transport for CMPV2
        Authors         : Mohit Sahni
                          Saurabh Tripathi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) as a transport medium for the Certificate Management Protocol
   Version 2 (CMPv2) and Lightweight CMP Profile
   [Lightweight-CMP-Profile] CMPv2 defines the interaction between
   various PKI entities for the purpose of certificate creation and
   management.  CoAP is an HTTP like client-server protocol used by
   various constrained devices in IoT space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/