Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 05:21:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Controller Plane Framework
        Authors         : Andrew G. Malis
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Mach (Guoyi) Chen
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Balazs Varga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-01-31

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework overview for the Deterministic
   Networking (DetNet) controller plane.  It discusses concepts and
   requirements that will be basis for Detnet controller plane solution
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-controller-plane-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/