Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:09:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Traffic Flow Security YANG Module
        Authors         : Don Fedyk
                          Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a yang module for the management of IP
   Traffic Flow Security additions to IKEv2 and IPsec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-yang-iptfs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/