Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 03:45:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On storing CBOR encoded items on stable storage
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes an on-disk format for CBOR objects that is
   friendly to common on-disk recognition systems like the Unix file(1)
   command.

   This document is being discussed at: https://github.com/mcr/cbor-
   magic-number

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/