Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-add-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:56:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Adaptive DNS Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Discovering Designated Resolvers
        Authors         : Chris Box
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-add-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-03-07

Abstract:
   Adaptive DNS Discovery is chartered to define mechanisms that allow
   clients to discover and select encrypted DNS resolvers.  This
   document describes one common use case, namely that of clients that
   connect to a network but where they cannot securely authenticate the
   identity of that network.  In such cases the client would like to
   learn which encrypted DNS resolvers are designated by that network or
   by the Do53 resolver offered by that network.  It lists requirements
   that any proposed discovery mechanisms should seek to address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-add-requirements/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-add-requirements-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/