Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:28:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Chenhao Ma
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-26

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to provide enhanced VPN service to support
   some application's needs of enhanced isolation and stringent
   performance requirements.  VPN+ requires integration between the
   overlay VPN and the underlay network.  A Virtual Transport Network
   (VTN) is a virtual underlay network which consists of a subset of the
   network topology and network resources allocated from the physical
   network.  A VTN could be used as the underlay for one or a group of
   VPN+ services.

   In some network scenarios, each VTN can be associated with a unique
   logicial network topology.  This document describes a mechanism to
   build the SR based VTNs using IS-IS Multi-Topology together with
   other well-defined IS-IS extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/