Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-samples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 17:38:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : S/MIME Example Keys and Certificates
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-samples-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-05-03

Abstract:
   The S/MIME development community benefits from sharing samples of
   signed or encrypted data.  This document facilitates such
   collaboration by defining a small set of X.509v3 certificates and
   keys for use when generating such samples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-samples/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-samples-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/