Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-blob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:18:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP Blob management extension
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-blob-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   The JMAP base protocol (RFC8620) provides the ability to upload and
   download arbitrary binary data via HTTP PUT and GET on defined
   endpoint.  This binary data is called a "Blob".

   This extension adds additional ways to create and access Blobs, by
   making inline method calls within a standard JMAP request.

   This extension also adds a reverse lookup mechanism to discover where
   blobs are referenced within other datatypes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-blob/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-blob-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/