Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:37:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reliable and Available Wireless Architecture/Framework
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   Reliable and Available Wireless (RAW) provides for high reliability
   and availability for IP connectivity over a wireless medium.  The
   wireless medium presents significant challenges to achieve
   deterministic properties such as low packet error rate, bounded
   consecutive losses, and bounded latency.  This document defines the
   RAW Architecture.  It builds on the DetNet Architecture and discusses
   specific challenges and technology considerations needed to deliver
   DetNet service utilizing scheduled wireless segments and other media,
   e.g., frequency/time-sharing physical media resources with stochastic
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-architecture/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-architecture-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/