Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 12:48:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Software Updates for Internet of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Firmware Encryption with SUIT Manifests
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Russ Housley
                          Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a firmware update mechanism where the
   firmware image is encrypted.  This mechanism uses the IETF SUIT
   manifest with key establishment provided by the hybrid public-key
   encryption (HPKE) scheme or AES Key Wrap (AES-KW) with a pre-shared
   key-encryption key.  In either case, AES-GCM or AES-CCM is used for
   firmware encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/