Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-stamp-srpm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 08:29:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using Simple TWAMP (STAMP) for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-stamp-srpm-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-07-06

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document describes procedures for
   Performance Measurement in SR networks using the mechanisms defined
   in RFC 8762 (Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)) and
   its optional extensions defined in RFC 8972 and further augmented in
   draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-srpm.  The procedure described is applicable to
   SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes and is used for both links and end-to-
   end SR paths including SR Policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-stamp-srpm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-stamp-srpm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/