Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 04:28:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the WebTransport WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebTransport using HTTP/2
        Authors         : Alan Frindell
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Victor Vasiliev
                          Guowu Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-07-02

Abstract:
   WebTransport [OVERVIEW] is a protocol framework that enables clients
   constrained by the Web security model to communicate with a remote
   server using a secure multiplexed transport.  This document describes
   a WebTransport protocol that is based on HTTP/2 [RFC7540] and
   provides support for unidirectional streams, bidirectional streams
   and datagrams, all multiplexed within the same HTTP/2 connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webtrans-http2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/