Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-idempotency-key-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 11:28:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Idempotency-Key HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Jayadeba Jena
                          Sanjay Dalal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-idempotency-key-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-01

Abstract:
   The HTTP Idempotency-Key request header field can be used to carry
   idempotency key in order to make non-idempotent HTTP methods such as
   "POST" or "PATCH" fault-tolerant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-idempotency-key-header/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-idempotency-key-header-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/