Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:11:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/3
        Author          : Ryan Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-09-09

Abstract:
   The mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol over a single stream
   of an HTTP/2 connection is equally applicable to HTTP/3, but needs to
   be separately registered.  This document describes the mechanism for
   HTTP/3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/