Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 14:20:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Oblivious HTTP Application Intermediation WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Oblivious HTTP
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-11-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a system for the forwarding of encrypted HTTP
   messages.  This allows a client to make multiple requests of a server
   without the server being able to link those requests to the client or
   to identify the requests as having come from the same client.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/unicorn-wg/oblivious-http.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/