Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 20:51:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Binary Representation of HTTP Messages
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-11-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a binary format for representing HTTP messages.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the HTTP Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/