Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lake-traces-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 07:02:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Lightweight Authenticated Key Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Traces of EDHOC
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Preuß Mattsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lake-traces-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-11-25

Abstract:
   This document contains some example traces of Ephemeral Diffie-
   Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lake-traces/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lake-traces-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/