Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 14:53:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Type Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Media Types with Multiple Suffixes
        Authors         : Manu Sporny
                          Amy Guy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-11-21

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6838 "Media Type Specifications and
   Registration Procedures" to describe how to interpret subtypes with
   multiple suffixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/