Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-hbh-processing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 15:39:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Options Processing Procedures
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-hbh-processing-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-01-29

Abstract:
This document specifies procedures for how IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options
   are processed.  It modifies the procedures specified in the IPv6
   Protocol Specification (RFC8200) to make processing of IPv6 Hop-by-
   Hop options practical with the goal of making IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options
   useful to deploy and use in the Internet.  When published, this
   document updates RFC8200.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-hbh-processing/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-6man-hbh-processing-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts