Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rov-no-rr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 14:57:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI-Based Policy Without Route Refresh
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Philip Smith
                          Mark Tinka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-rov-no-rr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-01-27

Abstract:
   A BGP Speaker performing RPKI-based policy should not issue Route
   Refresh to its neighbors when receiving new RPKI data.  A method for
   avoiding doing so is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rov-no-rr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rov-no-rr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts