Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-sid-algo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 02:17:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Carrying SID Algorithm information in PCE-based Networks.
        Authors         : Alex Tokar
                          Samuel Sidor
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Tarek Saad
                          Shuping Peng
                          Mahendra Singh Negi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-sid-algo-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-02-22

Abstract:
   The Algorithm associated with a prefix Segment-ID (SID) defines the
   path computation Algorithm used by Interior Gateway Protocols (IGPs).
   This information is available to controllers such as the Path
   Computation Element (PCE) via topology learning.  This document
   proposes an approach for informing headend routers regarding the
   Algorithm associated with each prefix SID used in PCE-computed paths,
   as well as signalling a specific SID algorithm as a constraint to the
   PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-sid-algo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-sid-algo-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts