Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-suit-trust-domains-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 13:24:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Software Updates for Internet of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SUIT Manifest Extensions for Multiple Trust Domains
        Author          : Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-suit-trust-domains-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This specification describes extensions to the SUIT manifest format
   (as defined in [I-D.ietf-suit-manifest]) for use in deployments with
   multiple trust domains.  A device has more than one trust domain when
   it uses different trust anchors for different purposes or components
   in the context of firmware update.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-suit-trust-domains/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-suit-trust-domains-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts