Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 07:02:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BRSKI-AE: Alternative Enrollment Protocols in BRSKI
        Authors         : David von Oheimb
                          Steffen Fries
                          Hendrik Brockhaus
                          Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2022-04-06

Abstract:
   This document enhances Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructure
   (BRSKI, [RFC8995]) to allow employing alternative enrollment
   protocols, such as CMP.

   Using self-contained signed objects, the origin of enrollment
   requests and responses can be authenticated independently of message
   transfer.  This supports end-to-end security and asynchronous
   operation of certificate enrollment and provides flexibility where to
   authenticate and authorize certification requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts