Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-bcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 13:39:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC)
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-bcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-04-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the DNS security extensions (commonly called
   "DNSSEC") that are specified RFCs 4033, 4034, 4035, and a handful of
   others.  One purpose is to introduce all of the RFCs in one place so
   that the reader can understand the many aspects of DNSSEC.  This
   document does not update any of those RFCs.  Another purpose is to
   move DNSSEC to Best Current Practice status.

   This document is currently maintained at
   https://github.com/paulehoffman/draft-hoffman-dnssec.  Issues and
   pull requests are welcomed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-bcp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-bcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts