Subject: [newtrk] welcome

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:17:10 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to [email-masked], the  New IETF Standards Track WG
List.

Questions about the administration of this list should be addressed to

[email-masked]

Posts intended for the entire list should be addressed to

[email-masked]

Replies to list messages are set to reply to all (SENDER & LIST)

To unsubscribe yourself from this list send a message to
[email-masked]' with the contents:

unsubscribe newtrk
end

Requests to enable secondary posting addresses should be submitted
to [email-masked]

The web based list archive can be found at:
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/

A list of the  text archive files (month by month) can be found by
sending an index request to [email-masked] and files
can be retrived using the majordomo get command:

get newtrk newtrk.archive.xxx

- created 11/13/03 -

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html