Subject: [newtrk] testing newtrk list

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:15:54 -0500 (EST)

the newtrk list was not forwarding mail yesterday - is it fixed?

Scott
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:55:50 -0500 (EST)

I've twice sent a message of substance to this list - once yesterday
morning and again just afetr seeing that the testing message got thorug
but the message did not get deliverd in both cases - so here it is again

-----
This is a (very) late call for agenda topics for the newtrk session in Seoul.

Due to an unforeseen circumstance I have had to cancel my trip to Seoul.
Steve Bellovin has agreed to chair the newtrk session in my place.

I became aware of having to change my plans a bit more than a week ago.
At that time I was working on an agenda for the session but stopped until
I was sure that someone would be able to take over.  Sorry for the
lateness of this note.

please send agenda suggestions to the list
thanks

Scott
.