Subject: [newtrk] someting is wrong with the newtrk list

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:10:47 -0500 (EST)

I've sent 4 mesaages to teh list in teh last two days and only one (the
testing one) made it through

maybe there is a filter that my other messaeg is tripping somehow
I'll reword my message

I will not be at teh IETF meeting (a late development that I can not
avoid)

Steve Belovin has agreed to chair the newtrk session

please send agenda items to the list asap

thanks

Scott
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:15:21 -0800 (PST)

I've seen two messages from you today... including this one.

can you tell me what the ip or range that smtp the ones that didn't make 
it are from or are they all through the same one?

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked]    
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

.

---

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:42:28 -0500

In message <[email-masked]>, Scott Bradner write
>please send agenda items to the list asap

Or send them to me directly: [email-masked]

		--Steve Bellovin, http://www.research.att.com/~smb

.