Subject: [newtrk] draft newtrk agenda

From: [email-masked] (scott bradner)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

New IETF Standards Track Discussion (newtrk)
WEDNESDAY, November 10, 2004 - 1300-1500

AGENDA -

welcome & agenda bash   - chair                                  5
cruft
        should we decruft - chair                               10      
        decrufting details - Lear/Alvestrand                    25      
        reading: draft-ietf-newtrk-cruft-00.txt

labeling standards - Klensin/Loughney                           45
        reading: draft-ietf-newtrk-repurposing-isd-00.txt
                    draft-ietf-newtrk-sample-isd-stdproc-00.txt
                    one more coming

naming RFCs - Rosenberg/Mankin
        reading: draft-rosenberg-mankin-newtrk-rfc-00.txt       20
next steps - chair                                              15      
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html