Subject: [newtrk] sample ISDs

From: [email-masked] (scott bradner)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:06:39 -0400 (EDT)

fyi - both John Klensin and I submitted sample Internet Standards 
Documentation (ISD) IDs - to help focus the discussion on
draft-ietf-newtrk-isd-repurposing-isd-00

we both cut the ID deadline a bit close :-) 

just to be sure that they got published in light of the confusion over
the requirement for pre aproving working group -00 drafts we submitted
both personal and WG versions - I sent in two request and John put
both his in on file - I think that both will get published under
the WG name but in the meantime mine got published as an independent 
submission (sorry for the confusion) - if you want to take a look
at mine it came out today as draft-bradner-stdproc-isd-00.txt

note that John and I used different formats - at some point we
will need to actually figure out a format (if we approve of
the basic idea) but please do not focus on the details of formatting 
at the moment  - please use these documents just as examples
and instead think about the basic idea in 
draft-ietf-newtrk-isd-repurposing-isd-00

Scott
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html