Subject: [newtrk] updated newtrk agenda

From: [email-masked] (scott bradner)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:40:21 -0400 (EDT)

John's ID with a sample ISD for SMTP has now been posted
so I've added it to the required reading for the newtrk session

I've also adked for newtrk to be moved so as to not conflict with 
SIP so that Rosenberg & Mankin can talk about their ideas but
the overall IETF agenda is very complex and that may not be able to
be done

Scott

----
New IETF Standards Track Discussion (newtrk)
WEDNESDAY, November 10, 2004 - 1300-1500

AGENDA -

welcome & agenda bash   - chair                                  5
cruft
        should we decruft - chair                               10
        decrufting details - Lear/Alvestrand                    25
        reading: draft-ietf-newtrk-cruft-00.txt

labeling standards - Klensin/Loughney                           45
        reading: draft-ietf-newtrk-repurposing-isd-00.txt
                    draft-ietf-newtrk-sample-isd-stdproc-00.txt
                    draft-ietf-newtrk-sample-isd-00.txt

naming RFCs - Rosenberg/Mankin
        reading: draft-rosenberg-mankin-newtrk-rfc-00.txt       20

next steps - chair                                              15

.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html