Subject: [newtrk] agenda for newtrk session in Paris

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:05:39 -0400 (EDT)

the Paris newtrk session is going to focus on deciding once and
for ever the fate of the ISD proposal (in this context I'm using 
"ISD proposal" as a placeholder for the concept of a meta document
that is used to define an IETF "standard" rather than just what is
in the ID)

there have been some good proposals on this list on other topics but 
I'm going to defer discussion on them until the fate of the ISD
concept is determined (mostly because I think adoption
of such a concept would change significantally the environment
in which the other ideas should be discussed))

I've put two other things on the agenda after teh ISD discussion,
future of the newtrk WG and the next step with the decrust effort

Scott

newtrk agenda
	Friday 5 August 2005 - 09:00 to 11:30

1 - introduction  & status  - chair			     10
2 - discussion on the issues with ISD proposal raised 
      by the IESG and others                                 60	
3 - future of ISD proposal                                   20
4 - next steps in newtrk                                     30
5 - next steps with de-cruft                                 30

reading list
	newtrk list archives
		http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html
	draft-ietf-newtrk-repurposing-isd-03.txt
	draft-lear-newtrk-decruft-experiment-01.txt

.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html