Subject: 10:00am Sanjaya Voted Off, Howard Calls For Investigation.

From: "Theodore Elmore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:59:19 +0200

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

That's when Howard claims he was turned off to that guy in the cowboy
hat. He said he has to be lying when he says that there are offers.
6:10am E-mail, Nick Manning Clips And More.
7:20am Dave From VoteForTheWorst.
He then went off on Bernard and how that guy used to call Gary looking
for a job with him.
He said  a lot of people were calling in to ask his opinion.
He did admit that Howard had about 3 times the ratings that they did but
Stern was still his bitch somehow? Howard said he thinks that this is
the end of terrestrial radio.
7:35am Sal's Driver Dennis Visits. Robin said he doesn't look human.
Howard said that Imus' brother Fred works there at SIRIUS and he made a
little bit of an apology for his brother.
Beth came to him and asked him what she should do after she heard about
the bit.
He played an audio clip of Keith talking about just how miserable Imus
was. 7:10am Howard TV Discussions.
7:45am Various Discussions.
He said he wanted to tell Martha not to feel bad for him at all.
7:30am Phony Phone Calls And More.
That's when Howard claims he was turned off to that guy in the cowboy
hat. 6:10am Even More Imus Discussions.
Howard said his father, who is 84 years old, looks better than Imus. He
said about a year or two ago Imus became pissed off about something he
said about him and said something about his girlfriend Beth and used her
as a battering ram.
Howard played an old song called ''Al Sharpton to the Rescue'' that
they've played on the show in the past.
He said he was asked to do shows like Good Morning America and shows
like that but he declined.
Artie knew who he was talking about and said that all you can think
about his banging her.
He said that if SIRIUS hires that guy, he's out of there.
9:40am Howard 100 News, Wrap-Up Show And Artie's Blood Sugar Level.
9:25am Howard 100 News And Wrap-Up Show Previews. Howard played the clip
where Imus was talking about how Stern has been his bitch all along.
Howard said that some people said that there's no way he can be happy
about this Imus thing. He did admit that Howard had about 3 times the
ratings that they did but Stern was still his bitch somehow?
Artie knew who he was talking about and said that all you can think
about his banging her. The writer says that Imus' first complaint was
about how horrible it was going to be without his private chef there. He
said she's not really a classic beauty but she's really sexy.
9:50am WednesdayThursday American Idol Discussions.
6:10am Even More Imus Discussions.
He said he's not and he's just an observer of the industry and he knew
what was going to happen. Howard said a lot of people are busy writing
songs.
7:35am Garbage Performs For Howard. 6:25am Psychic John Edward Calls In.
That's when they realized that it could be huge. Gary the Retard also
had some advice for him and called him a stupid fucking retard. Howard
said that Imus' brother Fred works there at SIRIUS and he made a little
bit of an apology for his brother. He said that people should do an
investigation into him before the pass judgment on him. That's why he
has this radio show.
Howard said he never went on the air and said that Deirdre had herpes or
anything like that. He claims that an African American employee of the
hospital was sent into the room to feed him but she left crying after he
used a racial slur on her.
He said she was actually going to sue Imus over it but Howard told her
that would just bring more attention to it. He played more of the Keith
Olberman interview and listened to Keith telling his side of the story.