Subject: 0 desktop products to help global development teams better design, deploy and manage the delivery of software and systems architectures with an emphasis on lifecycle quality.

From: "Nicholas Maloney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:07:56 +0100

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

"IBM is widely regarded for its ISV partner programs, and the IDC
assessment re-affirms the company's industry position. To learn more,
contact us at 866-729-RFID (7343) or see our website at www. "IBM's
Clipped Tag concept is an elegant way to promote the benefits of RFID
while protecting privacy," said Andris Lauris, Vice President Business
Development, Marnlen Management Ltd. Marco de Vos, ASTRON Research and
Development Director. "The Clipped Tag puts privacy protection into the
hands of the consumer, as it gives the consumer a visual confirmation of
the tags' modification," said IBM's Dr.
"IBM is widely regarded for its ISV partner programs, and the IDC
assessment re-affirms the company's industry position.
From this analysis, the report found that IBM achieved the highest
overall score, followed by Microsoft, SAP, Oracle and HP. Marnlen RFiD
focuses on the North American supply chain, CPG, Pharma and Retail
markets.
This IBM Director extension provides a management interface to help
simplify our virtual and physical systems.
All    ISVs can download and license these technologies.
Securities and Exchange Commission.
NET and thick client technology-based applications.
org partners: Broadcom, BLADE Network Technologies, IBM and NetXen.
Labels containing RFID tags are being used in a wide range of industries
to streamline shipping and inventory systems, track valuable parts and
equipment, and to authenticate products.
It starts with an IBM-supported pure and current Eclipse environment and
grows non-disruptive to completeness with the ability to use the
integrated functionality of one of several Rational products. " IBM also
received a high score in three subcategories: marketing tools, technical
tools, and product certification. IBM is committed to working with key
business partners to create innovative solutions for companies. For more
information about Blade. The DVS service product helps clients view,
monitor and digitally record activity while archiving over an IP
network.
For the 4th quarter, they are expecting growth in the System z business
between 75 and 150 percent over 2005. Marcel Kunze, grid computing
department leader, Institute for Scientific Computing.
MSIM fits into the high speed switch slots in BladeCenter H, supports
the entire BladeCenter switch portfolio.
IBM WebSphere Business Services Fabric software helps accelerate the
development and deployment of business services that business users need
to respond quickly to market and competitive pressures. org partners:
Broadcom, BLADE Network Technologies, IBM and NetXen. " The Systems
Director family also provides a seamless integration to full
cross-enterprise service management capabilities using Tivoli software
solutions.
Our valued business partners are reaping the benefits as companies are
looking for new, powerful solutions running on System z.
An example of this is in the pharmaceutical industry, where RFID tags
can help protect consumers from counterfeit drugs. All    ISVs can
download and license these technologies. is a leading global Internet
brand and one of the most trafficked Internet destinations worldwide.
Unveil Free Enterprise Search SoftwareNew Solution Helps Organizations
Find, Access and Use Information on Demand    ARMONK, New York and
SUNNYVALE, Calif.
Business relationshipsThis Web site may provide links or references to
non-IBM Web sites and resources.
IBM BladeCenter is also supported by the IBM Systems Director portfolio
of platform management tools which integrate with Tivoli offerings to
provide complete cross-enterprise service management.
IDC recently announced that IBM held 37.
Clients taking advantage of IBM Virtualization Manager technology
include Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, one of the largest scientific and
engineering research organizations in Europe.
0, providing vulnerability analysis and remediation advice on the
developer desktop.
Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all
posted information before making any decision related to any services,
products, or other matters described in this site. DCSnet DCSnet, from
Reynolds and Reynolds, one of the world's leading supplier of IT
solutions and services to the automotive retail sector.
IBM led in blade server revenue share for the tenth consecutive quarter
with 43. 9 percent in the third quarter of 2005 to 34.
These technologies are not created in a vacuum by IBM alone. IBM offers
the widest range of networking and storage switches than any other blade
vendor, and has shipped more than two million one-Gigabit Ethernet ports
to date.
They are increasingly the result of collaborative innovation through
IBM's research and development engagements with its customers, business
partners, universities and other parties.
com Books Everything you need to know - now in print!
0    Armonk, NY, December 5, 2006 - - IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced
the integration of IBM Business Partner offerings on the new Rational
Software Delivery Platform 7.