Subject: Please take this opportunity to make the case for why you are a good fit for this position.

From: Jerome <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:57:52 -0600

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

All candidates applying for this position should have a BSME, BSMET, or
equivalent degree, and must be computer literate.

Relo may be available for the right candidates.

We have an immediate need for a Field Service Tech in Casper, Wyoming
and Farmington, NM. Qualified candidates must also have experience in
the rotary engine, gas turbine or turbomachinery industries.

We specialize in placing people into: Energy Jobs, Power Plant Jobs and
Engineering Jobs. Other related experience will be considered. ; and
procedure  writing experience. This is an hourly position. Please
describe your  familiarity with complex liquid waste processing
equipment?

Risk Management: ensure the implementation of appropriate Health,
Environmental and Safety management systems through detailed design in
order to reduce risks to as low as reasonably practicable. Must be
skilled in computing necessary engineering calculations by hand and
using microsoft excel, use of Cosmos analysis software and microsoft
word.

Do you have any Rocky Mountain region?
Must have strong communication skills and presentation experience. This
is a hands on position, managing projects to install and operate air
pollution control systems installed on coal-fired utility and industrial
boilers. Questions you will be asked - Describe your educational
background and any certifications you hold. Please detail your
educational background including degrees earned, certifications, etc.
RELOCATION is available for the right candidate.
No relocation allowance provided.

Must also have flexibility to travel extensively sites and remote
locations.
Engineers will be teamed with skillful computer aided designers to
complete design-construction drawings. Strong leadership skills, BSME or
BSEE preferred but not required.

Duties shall include preparation of project documentation, project
scheduling and interface with customers and suppliers. Will offer
Relocation. Have you performed one of the following types of experience
listed in description ?

AutoCAD and MS Office skills are also required.

Please describe your level of proficiency with AutoCAD, and with project
scheduling software, including type of software and version.

A Company in the Houston, Texas area has an immediate need for a
Reservoir Engineer to conduct field studies of large gas reservoirs and
support ongoing development programs. The candidate will need to be
knowledgeable of project development, engineering and construction
methods.
Client offers a competitive relocation and benefits package.

We have an immediate need for a Field Service Tech in Casper, Wyoming
and Farmington, NM. What product have you designed using solidworks and
or autocad?
Must be able to communicate with people of all levels.

Are you willing to relocate to Cloquet, MN? Please describe your
familiarity with liquid waste processing needs of the nuclear power
industry? Company offers competitive compensation based on education and
experience, has excellent benefits package and will assist with
relocation. Will offer Relocation.
They will all be using mostly UG and CATIA software so solid utilization
experience with these software is required.

Explain your experience investigating plant problems and how you
identified cost effective solutions.

Please detail your specific experience with  standard to complex
engineering analyses, technical specifications, designs and purchase
specifications as it applies to this position.
Great Pay, Benefits, Bonus, and Growth Opportunity for the right
candidate. Multiple opportunities for Construction Supervisor,
locationsWestern PA, Southern NC, South West GA.
What experience do you have in fire protection engineering or related
industry?

Company offers excellent benefits.

The candidate will need to have experience with construction safety and
current Federal ans OSHA requirements. Prefer local candidates. Position
performs a variety of engineering work in design of skid mounted process
equipment containing heaters, heat exchangers, blowers, pumps and other
equipment and instrumentation. com  Go back to listings How many years
experience? Where and how many years? Do you have any mid-continent
experience? Local candidates preferred, overtime available and permanent
placement is possible.

No relocation allowance provided.