Subject: NFSv4 WG meeting in Washington D.C.

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

I've attached the IETF agenda for the 46th IETF in Washington D.C.
For meeting information and registration, go to the IETF website
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-46.html

If you plan to attend the NFSv4 working group meeting, note that
it is scheduled for Wednesday Morning, Nov 10th, 9:00 - 11:30am.

If you plan to attend this session, you can participate either by
joining in the discussions, or more actively by contributing a short
presentation on an NFS v4 topic that's close to your heart.  You should
be familiar with the requirements document and draft spec document
(links are available via our WG web page at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html
 
Please submit any agenda requests to Brent Callaghan
([email-masked]). I'd like to submit the final agenda by 
Tuesday 2nd.

	Thanks

		Brent

----- Begin Included Message -----