Subject: Draft agenda for San Diego meeting

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:12:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have attached the agenda for San Diego IETF meeting
of the NFSv4 WG.

We'll begin with some short presentations with Q&A, followed by
moderated discussion on more general topics (see below).  Make
sure you review the working group documents before you come. The
first two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those
who have read the docs!  (document links are available via the
WG web page at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

Please submit any agenda changes/additions or requests to present to me
([email-masked]).

I need to file the final draft of the agenda by the deadline
this Friday.

    Thanks
		Brent

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

Document Editor:

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Monday December 11th: 3:30pm - 5:30 (2 hours)

    Welcome and Introduction            (Callaghan)        5 min

    ONCRPC Standards                    (Callaghan)        5 min

    Status of Spec                      (Shepler)         20 min

    NFSv4 Implementation Choices RFC    (Shepler)          5 min

    File Migration and Replication      (Pawlowski)       30 min

    General discussion                  (Pawlowski)       50 min

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        5 min