Subject: Let your Computer pay for itself and your house!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:20:52

Dear Friend and Future Millionaire,
 
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. 
 
My wife received this e-mail and forwarded it to me to review. 
We've both
read completely through it and have been in contact with some of 
the
individuals listed below.
We think it's an excellent opportunity that is well worth the 
small
investment of time and money, and believe that you will, too! CRH

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your 
home for
an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the 
letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity 
of
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program 
recently devoted
an entire show to the investigation of this program described 
below, to see
if it really can make people money. The show also investigated 
whether or
not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are 
''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can 
-follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with 
only $25
out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & 
RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN 
EVER.
This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable 
opportunity. I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I 
am
so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in 
return for the
minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
 
Here is another testimonial:
 
"This program has been around for a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this 
again
in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the 
simple
instructions and walaa ...... 3 weeks later the money started to 
come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that 
I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by 
re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. 
The
key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and 
NOT change
anything.''
 
More testimonials later but first,

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
 
===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ======
 
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
easily and
comfortably, please read the following...
THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS 
WILL COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT 
YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears 
ON THAT
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR 
ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
 
When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 
reports.

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your 
computer
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 
reports from
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they 
will be
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will 
order them from
you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk 
in case
something happens to your computer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------------

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed 
next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what 
is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out 
on a
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, 
you will
also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this 
method has
been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have 
tried to put
their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get 
all the
money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, and Do Not try 
to change
anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it 
will not work
for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this 
advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This 
person has made
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. 
PLEASE MAKE
SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
 
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, 
and save it
on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
 
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. 
To assist
you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports 
you purchase
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which 
includes how to
send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads
and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
 
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails 
each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the 
response
could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many 
people
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 
each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. 
With a 0.2%
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people 
responded
by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of 
those 50,000
e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100 people 
responded and
ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 
million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for 
Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails.
 
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report
# 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half 
million).
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 
3.....
$5,000 + 4.... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand 
Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST 
POSSIBLE
RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE 
A LOT OF
MONEY !

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half 
or even one
4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are 
over 150
million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe 
me, many
people will do just that, and more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
 
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the 
Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with 
Method # 1
and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all 
you must
do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always 
provide same
day service on all orders.
This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name 
and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise 
until they
receive the report.
 
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
====================================================
Notes:
1) Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY only) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted.
 
 2) Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 
sheets
of paper.
 
3) On one of those sheets of paper, Write:
 
  - the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering,
 
  - YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and
 
  - Your name and postal address. (In case of mail difficulties.)
 
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

Report #1: The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The 
Net. 
 
Order Report #1 from:
 
Val Polonski
 
3pcm
 
PO Box 409
 
The Channon
 
NSW 2480
 
Australia

___________________________________________________
 
REPORT #2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net.
 
Order report #2 from:
 
Stephen Au
 
Flat D, 10/F, Block 5, Locwood Court
 
Kingswood Villas, Tin Shui Wai
 
Yuen Long
 
Hong Kong

___________________________________________________
 
REPORT #3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net.
 
Order Report #3 from :
 
Marc Hansen
 
615, Avenue Mozart
 
F-13100 Aix-en-Provence
 
France
 
Europe
 
___________________________________________________
 
REPORT #4: How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing MLM & The Net.
 
Order Report #4 from:
 
Pete Gallagher
 
2082 Newbury Rd. #14
 
Newbury Pk., CA 91320
 
___________________________________________________
 
REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free.
 
Order Report #5 From:
 
Sonja MacKenzie
 
RR#25 1032 Orange Rd.
 
Roberts Creek, BC
 
VON 2W5
 
CANADA

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
____________________________________________________________
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
 
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 
2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in 
front
of a Different report.

There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this 
business !!!

======================================================

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
 
You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and 
JUST
A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the 
program EXACTLY
AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works exceedingly 
well as it
is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have 
put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 
..........# 5
as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send 
out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of 
them.
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers
you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU 
NOW !

============ MORE TESTIMONIALS ================
 
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am 
an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good 
money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 
''junk
mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of 
the
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. 
Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she 
jumped in
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay 
the old
''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the 
laugh was on
me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 
45 days
she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was 
shocked. I
have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

======================================================

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I 
decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way 
that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I 
was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed 
with
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing 
about
this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There 
simply isn't a
better investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

=======================================================
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to 
contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by 
someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I 
did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and 
all the
money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

=======================================================

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money 
with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully 
and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I 
made
$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
 
=======================================================
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !
=======================================================
 
About 50,000 new people get online every month!
_______________________________________________________

FOR YOUR INFORMATION....
If you need help with starting a business, registering a business 
name,
learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local 
office of the
Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 
for free
help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service 
offers
free help via telephone and free seminars about business tax 
requirements.
 
Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this 
letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact 
information
and a method of removal.
 
 This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal 
is necessary.

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, 
contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal 
Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------