Subject: PartsLogistics.com May News Release

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:07:33 -0600 (MDT)

Avsupport
| Electrosupport
| Govsupport | Industrialsupport
| Marinesupport
| DRMSInfo.com

"Serving The Industry Since 1994"

1st
Quarter 2001---See What's New!

Over 440 new suppliers
added to our commercial supplier database in the last 6 months.

7 new part searches
implemented for added viability.

New RFQ functionality and
improvements have been added to the Availability and Research Area.

Sellers; We have
registered over 9000 New Buyers in the last 5 Months, Including
most Domestic and Overseas Airlines. Over 41 U.S. Government agencies
and 17 Department of Defense Inventory Control Points procuring
through our system on a daily basis.

More than 4,500 successful
searches and over 2100 RFQ's processed each day.

Aircraft
Parts BUYERS ---> Click
Here!

For
FREE Immediate Access!

Did
you forget your password?

Aircraft
Parts SELLERS---> Click
Here!

To
List Your Inventory/Capability FREE** of Charge**

**Certain
restrictions do apply for FREE inventory listings. Click
Here for details.

Did
you forget your password?

HAI's
Heli-Expo 2001 was a tremendous success!---We are looking
forward to seeing everyone at the Paris
Air Show!

For Avsupport.com's
Web Traffic Statistics via WebTrends
Click Here!

It's
Best The Facts Speak For Themselves...

A
Brief Note from the President:

Hype
vs. Fact, Reality Sets In...

A must
read...

The Aerospace Industry is tired of the hype! We have
seen far too many investment backed startups in recent months spending
investor dollars promising exaggerated returns in a market that can be
served by much smaller entities---->This is the Information and Technology
Age last we looked:) We really feel for the Supplier and Buyer who tolerate
sales pitches to participate in the start-up's meager marketplaces as
the hype persuades their curiosity to investigate. We also feel for the
Investors, as they are 'footin' the bill for these 'smoke and mirror'
initiatives. I have a couple of questions for the Investors; are you seeing
a return?. Have the "In the Black" forecasts been put off another
quarter or two or maybe even three?

Recently, all one has to do to establish legitimacy
in the Aerospace parts industry is to come up with a catchy domain name
like aeromonkey.com, get some poor investor to give them a few million
to blow, hire a couple of retired Aerospace exec's who have been put out
to pasture to sit on the board, spend someone else's small fortune with
some trade magazines, give a good sales pitch to a couple of Airline folk,
and VOILA!, you are now a major Aerospace marketplace contender. Am I
ringing any bells?

Avsupport Inc. is only a modest 10 people strong in
the small town of Fargo, North Dakota. We have sustained the monstrous
press, rhetoric, and hype of these large Investor backed Aerospace behemoths
and have been successful since 1994 without investment backing. We contribute
our success to the fact that we have been 'puttin in the work' and been
providing a viable service for 7 years; this is about the same time Connie
Chung, on CNN, was talking about that new thing called the Internet.

Every time a new startup comes forward with their large
advertising budgets, esteemed board members, press departments, as well
as pretty bells and whistles on their website marketplace, we decide to
perform our 'litmus test' on their site for sake of company moral. We
put on our 'Buyer Hats' and start searching for parts----reality and empathetic
buyer frustration sets in after trying to locate parts and services on
these sites, We then make it a point to hit the nearest Steak and Ale
to discuss our comeback strategy:) In the meanwhile, both Buyers and Sellers
alike wasted valuable time and may have even wasted money on the hype,
with no results. The fact is, there is a huge gap in Buyer/Supplier participation
in these startups and the hype dies in the waiting. Check out our 14
Day Stats, with an average of 1,857 unique user/buyers sessions/day
and close to 1,000,000 hits per month, we challenge any of the startups
to make a formidable comparison.

Let us be the first to say, there are right now only
2, maybe 3 truly viable Aerospace parts locator marketplaces on the Internet
today. We believe there will continue to be only 2 or 3 in the future.
We are not the largest nor do we have the most money, but pound for pound,
dollar for dollar, we believe PartsLogistics.com offers the best and most
viable solution to any Buyer or Supplier in the Aerospace Industry.

Whether it is the Procurement Specialist at a major
Airline, US Government Agency, or a General Aviation pilot that needs
a set of plugs for his 182, they all want to see "REAL VALUE AND
VIABILITY" when procuring in the Aerospace MRO arena. As for the
Supplier, they want a service that can help them market their products
and services effectively and affordably. We feel strongly at Avsupport
Inc. that we offer a strong platform to perform all of these activities."

I would like to extend my personal thanks for the volume
of positive feedback from buyers and suppliers alike. This email started
out as an ad to bring in some business but for some reason I had to get
a few things off my chest; thanks for listening.

Yours truly,

K.C. Hemelstrand

President and CEO

Go
direct to our Aerospace Portal Home Page

A
FREE ACCESS Service---No Membership Fees or Subscriptions Required!

Parts
Logistics , a
wholly owned subsidiary of of Avsupport Inc.

1801 23rd Ave. North ~ Hector Airport Suite 111 ~ Fargo, North Dakota
58102

Voice (701) 271-9111 ~ Fax (701) 271-9199

Email
Us

COPYRIGHT
© 2001, 2000,1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994

All rights reserved. Certain content on this website may be licensed by third
parties,

and any copyright, trademarks or service marks in such content belong to the
respective third parties.

If you would
like to be removed from further mailings please Click
Here.