Subject: Best in Years #61F8

From: "Peter Francis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 06:30:33 -0500

We will help you get the mortgage loan you want! 

Whether a new home loan is what you seek or to refinance 
your current home loan at a lower interest rate and payment, 
                  we can help!

Mortgage rates haven't been this low in the last 12 months, 
                 take action now!

Refinance your home with us and include all of those pesky 
credit card bills or use the extra cash for that pool you've always
wanted... 

Where others says NO, we say YES!!!
Even if you have been turned down elsewhere, we can help! 

Easy terms! Our mortgage referral service combines the
highest quality loans with most economical rates and the
easiest qualification!

Take just 2 minutes to complete the following form.
There is no obligation, all information is kept strictly 
confidential, and you must be at least 18 years of age.
Service available within the United States only. This 
service is fast and free. Free information request form:
PLEASE VISIT
http://3517188217

***********************************************************
Since you have received this message you have either responded
to one of our offers in the past or your address has been 
registered with us. If you wish to be removed please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
************************************************************