Subject: NFS Vendors Conference

From: Audrey Van Belleghem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 13:17:48 -0700

Sun Microsystems is in the beginning stages of planning its upcoming NFS
Vendors Conference, to be held October 23-24, 2001 in Santa Clara,
California.  The Conference will be held in conjunction with an NFS
version 4 Interoperability Bake-off to run the entire week.

Right now we are putting out a Call for Papers.  If you would be
interested in presenting material, please send an abstract, along with
the presentor's name and contact information, to [email-masked] by June
30, 2001.

The NFS Vendors Conference is held annually and sponsored by leading
computer, network and storage companies.  Sponsors are requested to
provide the following:

*a keynote speaker
*one additional speaker on any related subject
*give-aways items for about 100 people at the event
*co-marketing via web site link or other means
*$5000

In return, sponsors receive:
*top billing in all press related activities, signage and documentation
*link from web site
*5 passes to the NFS Vendors Conference

If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please send email to
[email-masked]

More information will be available soon.  We look forward to seeing you
at these events!

Audrey Van Belleghem
NFS Conference and Bake-Off Event Manager