Subject: EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK at $0.45 !!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:08:10 -0400

SUBJECT:  EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK at $0.45 !

EXPLOSIVE PICK 

EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK 

CONMAT TECHNOLOGIES INC (CNMT)
Symbol: CNMT
Current Price:  $0.45
52 week high:  $5.75

This coming Tuesday CNMT will be profiled by a major
newsletter. Huge volume and a strong increase in price
is expected for several days.

We feel that with a 52 week high of $5.75 per share
CNMT has tremendous upside potential!

Total revenues increased $332,000 or 10.2% to $3,589,000
for the three months ended March 31, 2001 from $3,257,000
for the three months ended March 31, 2000.

for details go to
http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=cnmt.ob&d=t

DISCLAIMER: hotstocks cautions that stocks are high-risk
investments and that some or all investment dollars can be
lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed in this
newsletter are the opinions of hotstocks.  We own fifty thousand
shares of the mentioned company and may sell at any time. We
recommend you use the information found here as an initial starting
point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due
diligence on the featured company in order to determine your
own personal opinion of the company before investing. 

for removal from this newsletter email [email-masked]